PHP is a general purpose scripting language, suited for server-side web development; many famous online businesses such as Wikipedia, Facebook, Yahoo, etc. are using this scripting language.
PHP builds exceptional websites with end to end development solutions, and it flawlessly mingles with other web technologies, when you look for ways to create high quality and low-cost web development, PHP is the only answer, by investing in PHP web development one can develop dynamic websites.
PHP was designed by Rasmus Lerdorf in 1995 for a personal homepage; PHP is now one of the most popularly used languages for web development and web application development. Let’s have a look at what’s special in this programming language:
Why choose PHP for Web Development?
- PHP is relatively easier than ASP.net, Python and Java programming languages. PHP, being functional as well as flexible is a good choice for developers.
- It’s free! PHP being an open source is free and easy to use as you can easily find a big amount of documentation available which in turns makes it cost effective and takes away the barriers for entry of new developers.
- All PHP websites are customizable and can be transformed to meet the specific needs.
- It’s easy to create dynamic and static pages in PHP and can quickly be integrated into HTML.
- Database Flexibility, PHP is a flexible programming language for database connectivity. It can be connected to several databases.
- PHP has faster loading time, PHP codes run faster because they run on their own memory.
There are many companies in India providing quality PHP web development, one such company that stands out is Naxtre, it combines both creativity and imagination to render hundred percent user-friendly and interactive web development, catering to the needs of global clients. The ease of working on the PHP web development makes the job of developers a cake walk resulting in making PHP a better choice for web development than any other programming languages.