Follow these few simple steps and find your IOS app on your mobile in no time!
STEP 1: Transfer and save the IPA file to your computer’s hard drive. If you downloaded the IPA package in ZIP format, uncompress the ZIP archive to access the files.
STEP 2: Connect your IOs Device to the system.
STEP 3: Open the ITunes, If not installed (mostly in case of windows OS) please follow the following steps:
- Go to www.apple.com. This will take you to Apple’s homepage.
- Select “iTunes.” This is given on the bottom of the page under “Shop and learn”.
- Select “Download.” It’s the big blue button in the center of the screen. This will take you to a new screen.
- Click “Download Now.” This is the blue option below the other options. Wait for the file to finish downloading.
- Open the Setup.
- Run the Setup
- Install the file. Just use the instructions given to you by the Install Wizard, and you should have iTunes running in just a few minutes.
STEP 4 : Open iTunes and click the “Apps” tab and Drag and drop the IPA file on the iTunes library window.
STEP 5: After attaching device with system, select your device on Itunes, Click on it, it will result in the list of apps and a grid showing the home screen of your phone, which shows all the apps already installed on your device.
STEP 6 : When we look at the list, it contains categories of apps, which is divided depending on the IOS device it caters to e.g. “universal” is for all IOS devices, Here we will choose the specific app, if it shows “remove” sign it’s already been installed and if it shows “install” sign, this means the app is yet to be installed.
STEP 7: Click on the” install” button and then click “apply” which is on the bottom right corner of the window. Finally you can see the app symbol indicating it’s installed, and find the app on your IOs Device!