Be that as it may, the developers will in general face a dilemmatic circumstance where they need to pick the best framework to do their assignment consistently and effortlessly.
However, there are not many other significant factors too that you can look forward to prior to settling on a decision like the components of the specific framework, simplicity of incorporating or carrying out it into the venture, backing of the local area, and great documentation and so forth.
In fact, Angular JS is one of the most preferred frameworks for building Single- Page Applications (SPAs) with strong community support.
Top Reasons to Choose Angular
- Support of the large community base
- A comprehensively featured framework with best tested defaults
- The Two-Way Data Binding
- DOM Manipulation
- A strong and long-term support from Google
- Support of PWAs and built optimizer to improve integration of Material Design
React prompted the development of a plethora of additional tools to reach high flexibility. For example, instead of Flux, you can opt for MobX, Redux, Fluxy, Fluxible, or RefluxJS. And this list of state management libraries for React is far from exhaustive. The same goes for HTTP libraries: React is able to work with jQuery AJAX, fetch API, Superagent, and Axios, to name a few.
It simplifies the process of handling the DOM and API allowing applications to make changes in HTML and XML documents.
Top Reasons to Choose React?
- The components can be reused
- Provides an Easy learning curve
- Stable code due to one-direction flow of data
- Open-source library encourages contributions
- React fits well with any other framework as it is only view layer
At first sight, you might say that the Vue library is just a mix of Angular and React. In fact, Evan You, creator of Vue, borrowed concepts from Angular and React.
Vue is a good option to choose over Angular, as well as the latter, is a very difficult language due to its full-fledged framework with a restrictive environment.
Top Reasons To Choose Vue.js
- Vue.js has a small size
- Easy to understand and develop
- Simple integration
- Comprehensive documentation
- Known for its flexibility
- Facilitates the two-way communication
Ember.js makes use of HTML and CSS as the main model of the development purpose and its routes and features are used for the management of the URLs.
Top Reasons To Choose Ember.js
- Known for providing high performance
- Two-way data binding
- Has its own debugging tool known as Ember Inspector
- Good documentation
- Well organized
- Faster development due to Ember CLI
Top Reasons To Choose Backbone.js?
- Develop front-end applications in a much easier way
- Known to support versatile projects
- Support of large community base
- Syncing with the back-end